This Cherry Rum and Coke Slushie is the perfect summer cocktail, combining cherry liquor with coke and a hint of rum for a refreshing and irresistible adult beverage.
Summer is finally here, and what better way to beat the heat and savor the season than lounging by the pool with a delightful cherry rum and coke slushie in hand.
This frozen concoction is the ultimate go-to summer drink for adults. A cherry slushie with a hint of rum, perfect for rum-lovers. Plus, it’s incredibly versatile and can be easily customized with different liquors, making it a hit at parties.
Whether you’re lounging by the pool, hosting a backyard barbecue, or simply looking to cool off after a long day at work, this icy treat is sure to hit the spot. With just a few simple ingredients and some ice-cold blending action, you can start sipping on this cocktail in no time.
Grab your blender and whip up a batch of cherry rum and coke slushies!
Why You’ll Love This Frozen Cherry Rum and Coke
- Easy to make with just a few ingredients.
- Perfect party drink or a great way to cool off by the pool.
- Vibrant red color that will impress your guests.
- A fun twist on traditional rum and coke.
Cherry Rum and Coke Slushy Ingredients
For this frozen cherry rum and coke cocktail, you’ll need Coca Cola, cherry liquor, rum, ice cubes, maraschino cherries, and whipped cream (optional) for garnish.
Variations to the Cherry Rum and Coke
- Add a splash of lime juice a citrusy taste.
- Swap regular coke with diet coke.
- Don’t want cherry flavor? Swap cherry liquor with dark, spiced or white rum.
- Make it on the rocks by pouring it into a glass instead of blending it.
How to Make a Cherry Rum and Coke Slushie
Blend it up: Add all ingredients to blender expect whipped cream and cherries. Blend on high speed until the ice is crushed, well combined and slushy.
Adjust to taste: Give your slushie a taste test before serving. If you prefer it sweeter, add a splash more cola. If you like it stronger, pour in some more rum!
Serve and enjoy: Once your slushie has reached the perfect consistency, pour it into glasses or mason jars. Garnish with maraschino cherries if desired and squeeze in some fresh lime juice for an extra burst of flavor.
Tips to Make the Best Boozy Slushie
- Chill ingredients before making.
- Frost the glass in the freezer to keep it colder longer.
- Freeze cola in ice cube trays and use in addition to ice to keep it a slushy consistency.
- Don’t over blend, keep it slushie!
- Serve immediately after blending.
Due to it’s melting factors, I would recommend making this frozen drink at the time of serving.
Yes, you can make a large batch of slushies by multiplying the ingredients by servings. You can also pour into smaller glasses to double the amount of servings.
More Summer Cocktails
- Long Island Iced Tea
- Bikini Martini
- Frozen Watermelon Margarita
- Electric Lemonade Fishbowl Drink
- Hawaiian Punch Cocktail
Cherry Rum and Coke Slushie
- 4 oz Rum
- 2 oz Cherry Liquor
- 2 cans Coca Cola
- 2 cups of ice
- Garnish with whip cream and cherries
- Add all ingredients to a blender except whipped cream and cherries.
- Blend on high until slushy
- Pour into glass and garnish with cherries.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.