This TikTok Viral Baked Oats Recipe is a delicious breakfast that tastes just like cake but healthy! So easy to make with just a few ingredients and a blender!
Healthy breakfast that tastes like cake!
It seems like yesterday when Overnight Oats were the rising trend and now Baked Oats has taken over and going viral on TikTok. I still love making overnight oats but this baked oats has taken the cake…literally cause it tastes like cake.
There are so many ways you can make Baked Oats such as double chocolate, peanut butter and more. Here’s our version of it! I’m loving the plain baked oatmeal right now but think when I get bored with it, I’m going to change it up a bit with some different varieties. If you haven’t made this recipe yet, you need to try it asap. You’ll thank me when you do.
What are Baked Oats?
Baked Oats are a cake like dessert but for breakfast that’s healthy with a base of rolled oats. All ingredients are blended together in a blender, baked and tastes just like cake. You can make it plain or add a variety of mix ins or toppings to change up the flavor.
Baked Oats Add-Ins
- Cocoa Powder
- Peanut Butter
- Protein Powder
- Chocolate Chips
Baked Oats Toppings
- Ice Cream
- Chocolate Syrup
Recipe Tips & Variations
- Use a powerful blender to make sure everything get blended together. I used my personal Ninja blender for this recipe but you can use any powerful blender.
- Need more servings? You can easily double or triple this recipe to serve more. If using a larger dish add more baking time.
- If you don’t have rolled oats on hand you can use quick oats or oat flour.
- If you want to make chocolate baked oat, omit the cinnamon and vanilla and add 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder to the ingredients.
- Don’t overbake! It will be too dry if you do so.
Baked Oats Ingredients
1 cup rolled oats
3/4 cup milk (I used almond milk)
1 ripe banana
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of sea salt
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp maple syrup
1/2 tsp cinnamon
How to Make Baked Oats
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Add all ingredients to a blender or a personal blender except for the chocolate chips and blend together.
Add the blended mix to an oven safe dish and add as many chocolate chips as you would like and bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the middle just like a cake.
Allow to cool for a few minutes and enjoy!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup milk (I used almond milk)
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add all ingredients to a blender or a personal blender except for the chocolate chips and blend together.
- Add the blended mix to an oven safe dish and add as many chocolate chips as you would like and bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the middle just like a cake.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes and enjoy!