31 Days to Declutter Your Home & Live Life Simply: Dresser Drawers
Delcuttering your dresser drawers is just as important as the rest of your house. It is nice to have them organized so you can find matching socks or anything else you need without have to dig through the drawers.
Organizing your Dresser Drawers
- Empty out on drawer at a time.
- Remember to stick with the 5 questions to ask yourself when you go through each drawer.
- Organize each drawer by categories such as socks, undergarments, pajamas, etc.
- Fold items nicely so they are easy to sort thru.
- Use drawer dividers to separate items in the drawers.
- Keep only the current season clothing in each drawers. If it is out of season store it away for now.
- Toss in a dryer sheet or satchel to keep clothing smelling fresh. (optional)
Dresser Drawer Organizers
If you are looking for some products to help organize your dresser drawers, I found a few solutions for you listed below.