31 Days to Declutter Your Home & Live Life Simply: Bills
My bill area is usually a pile of papers on top of our buffet table. By the end of the week it becomes a mountain. Organizing your bills with a simple filing system can be manageable. It will create less clutter and will keep your bills from getting lost. If you have the option for a bill to be paperless, they will also eliminate the clutter of paperwork.
How to Organize your Bills
- Sort thru your bills and separate by date they are due.
- Set up a filing system and put the bills in order starting with the bills that are due first.
- As bills come in be sure to fill them right away.
- Go thru the bills often making sure you are up to date on payments.
- When a bill is paid either toss it or file it away in a file cabinet if you save them.
What will you use to organize your bills?