31 Days to Declutter Your Home & Live Life Simply: Video Games
With all 3 of my kids into Video Games the media cabinet tends to be a cluttered mess overtime. The games end up scattered and out of the cases along with tangled cords. I constantly hear the kids asking where a certain game is or to help untangle a cord. The cabinet is a mess and it was time to organize it.
Organizing Video Games
- Have the kids put the games back in the case when they are finished.
- Sell or donate games that they no longer play or want.
- Use storage baskets to store controllers and cords.
- Use zippered pouches to store smaller games such as Nintendo DS.
Game Stop or other video game stores often buy your used video games, controllers, consoles, and accessories and give you a store credit.
We often saved the Nintendo DS cases but found it was unnecessary to save them so we put the games in a zippered pencil pouch and recycled the cases.
Video Game Storage Solutions
- Game Storage and TV Stand
- Video Gaming Console Storage
- Game Tower with Headset Hanger
- Wall Mounted Video Game Storage
- Media Cabinet
Do you have a solution to store video gaming equipment?