31 Days to Declutter Your Home & Live Life Simply: Car
While your vehicle may not be part of your home having it organized can make traveling easier. With 3 kids myself my car tends to get messy especially on road trips. We often want to just come home and unwind rather than cleaning out our car. Getting rid of trash, food, etc. with not only make your car smell better but look better.
Organizing your Car
- Get rid of trash, wrappers, water bottles, etc.
- Go through glove box and get rid of expired insurance cards or unnecessary paperwork.
- Put items that you need in close reach in the center console.
- Pull out all floor mats and vacuum the entire car.
- If you can wash your floor mats do so with the hose and soap or throw them in the washer.
- Wipe down the dashboard, console, cup holders, etc. with washcloth and water or Armor All.
- Clean the windows inside using Windex and newspaper to avoid streaks.
- If you have a DVD player for the kids in the car organize the DVD’s in a seat pouch or other storage area.
Vehicle Storage Solutions
- Collapsible Folding Car Trunk Organizer
- Back Seat Organizer
- Kids Back Seat Organizer
- Media Organizer
- Space Saver Trash Can
- Console Organizer
Only 6 more days left in the challenge! How are you doing so far?