31 Days to Declutter Your Home & Live Life Simply: Accessories
The definition of accessory: a thing that can be added to something else in order to make it more useful, versatile, or attractive.
This can be scarves, purses, wallets, belts, etc. Accessories are items that we pair up with outfits to accessorize and complete them. How many accessories is too much? There is always a new purse, scarf, etc. that we want as fashion changes over time.
I will admit that I have storage tubs full of accessories that I keep hanging on to in case I will use them someday. I have come to realize that I will not be using them anytime soon that it is time to get rid of them.
Organizing your Accessories
- Ask yourself the 5 questions when going thru your accessories.
- Set up your organizing system to make the process go smoother.
- Using stackable storage containers found at the dollar store can store your scarves, belts, and wallets nicely.
- Medium size storage bins are great for storing off-season purses.
- Sell or donate unwanted accessories.
Only 9 more days left in the challenge. How are you doing so far?