Cool off with these super easy Grape Popsicles recipe that only requires 2 ingredients. I made them using the Zoku Duo Quick Pop Maker which can make frozen treats in 7 minutes and be found on Amazon. If you are not using a Zoku Duo Quick Pop Maker follow the last instructions.
3 cup Fresh Grapes
2 tsp Sugar (optional)
Puree grapes in food processor until liquified.Strain through sieve pressing to get as much juice as possible.You can optionally add sugar if extra sweetness is desired.If you are using a Zoku Quick Pop Maker:Place stick in position.Pour juice in maker up to fill line.Wait 10 minutes or until frozen.Use tool to remove pop and place in freezer.If you are not using a Zoku:Pour juice in popsicle molds or small paper cups.Place in freezer for 10-15 minutes or until mixture begins to firm.Insert sticks and return to freezer for several hours.Use hot water to release from molds.
If you prefer to feed your baby organic or all-natural food try using a juicer to make homemade baby food. It will give your baby the nutrients you need and it literally takes minutes to make. Not only is this a time saver but a money saver as well.
How to Make Homemade Baby Food with a Juicer
- Wash fruit and veggies and remove any seeds, string, and skin.
- Attach the homogenizing body to your Juicer. The homogenizing body piece eliminates the use of the screen holder. This allows the items to come out through the front of the juicer body and will not separate the pulp and the juice. This will make the baby food solid.
- Add the ingredients one at a time into the juicer.
- When the ingredients are finished going through the juicer add them to the baby food jars and seal lid shut.
Baby Food Recipes
Carrots – Add 3 large carrots or a cup of baby carrots through the juicer.
Bananas– Remove peel and strings and mash 2 bananas. Process the mashed bananas through the juicer.
Applesauce – Skin and seed 3 medium apples and steam for 20-25 minutes. When you are finished steaming run them through the juicer.
Sweet Potato – Steam 1 large sweet potato for 20-25 minutes and run through the juicer when finished.
Feel free to experiment around with different fruits and veggies. For foods such as potatoes and apples be sure to steam them before you add it to the juicer for a smooth consistency.
Making homemade uncrustables is not only great for lunch boxes but also budget friendly! You can make them easily at home for super cheap with just a few ingredients and supplies.
Making homemade uncrustables could never be easier. I usually get several loaves of bread and make a few batches of them on a Sunday. I usually freeze half of them in freezer bag and put the rest in the fridge using the bread bag.
This is a great way to just grab them in the morning and throw them in the lunch boxes for the kids school lunches. When we are getting low, I will take the ones from the freezer and thaw out. They also make a great afternoon snack!
To make the DIY Uncrustables, I used a Pampered Chef Cut and Seal gadget to make them round and similar to the stores version of frozen uncrustables. There are several other gadgets you can use to make homemade uncrustables such as The Wonder Bread Sandwich Sealer that makes the uncrustables square or even a cup. Whichever gadget you use, it only takes a few minutes to make and the kids will love them.
Loaf of Bread
Sandwich Cutter and Sealer
How to Make Homemade Uncrustables
Spread the peanut butter on one side of bread and jelly on one side of another piece of bread. Make sure to stay in the middle of the bread since the crust will be cut off.
Add the 2 pieces of bread together to form a sandwich. Place the sandwich sealer/cutter on top of the bread in the middle. Push down and wiggle the gadget from side to side or twist it. (this will make the crust come off easier)
Remove the crust before taking the gadget off. After you sealed the one side, turn the sandwich over and seal that side by pushing the gadget down.
Place uncrustables in a freezer bag to freeze or back in the bread bag to put in the fridge.
Note: There will be leftover crust from making the sandwiches. Save your crusts to make homemade croutons, bread pudding, or you can feed the leftover crusts to the birds.
Loaf of Bread
Sandwich Cutter and Sealer
- Spread the peanut butter on one side of bread and jelly on one side of another piece of bread. Make sure to stay in the middle of the bread since the crust will be cut off.
- Add the 2 pieces of bread together to form a sandwich. Place the sandwich sealer/cutter on top of the bread in the middle. Push down and wiggle the gadget from side to side or twist it. (this will make the crust come off easier)
- Remove the crust before taking the gadget off. After you sealed the one side, turn the sandwich over and seal that side by pushing the gadget down.
- Place uncrustables in a freezer bag to freeze or back in the bread bag to put in the fridge.
Use leftover bread to make bread crumbs or croutons.