This Halloween, make a sophisticated looking Morticia Addams Cocktail. It’s easy to make with a bold flavor and perfect for Halloween parties!
The Morticia Addams cocktail is a dark and moody drink that will have you feeling like the spooky matriarch of The Addams Family.
This cocktail recipe is the perfect drink for fans of Morticia from the Addams Family. The ultimate rich and dark, chocolatey flavor comes from a combination of cold brew, and chocolate liqueur.
It’s perfect for Halloween parties or any time you want to enjoy a dark and gothic drink.
Who is Morticia Addams?
Morticia Addams is one of the most iconic and popular characters from the 1960s TV show “The Addams Family.” She is the matriarch of the Addams family, which consists of her husband Gomez, daughter Wednesday, and son Pugsley. Morticia is often described as a glamorous and vengeful woman who is protective over her household.
What is the Morticia Addams Cocktail?
The Morticia Addams cocktail is a drink inspired by the character of Morticia Addams from the 1960s TV series “The Addams Family”. The cocktail is made with cold brew, chocolate liquor and topped with a strawberry rose.
Why You’ll Love This Cocktail
- Perfect for Halloween Parties!
- Inspired by your favorite Addams Family character!
- Fun to Make!
- Dark, chocolatey flavor!
What You’ll Need
- Cold brew – I used Starbucks unsweetened cold brew.
- 99 chocolate liqueur
- Black food gel
- Strawberry, cut into a rose
How to Make a Morticia Cocktail
Cut the strawberry into a rose by cutting a bottom row of petals then another row above those in between. For a more in depth instructions, follow this strawberry rose tutorial.
Add ice, chocolate liqueur, and cold brew coffee to a glass. Stir until mixed. Add black food gel and stir.
Place the strawberry rose on top of a straw and place into the drink.
Serve cold and enjoy!
- 2 cups cold brew Starbucks unsweetened
- 2 ounces 99 chocolate liqueur
- 1 drop black food gel
- 1 strawberry cut into a rose
- Cut the strawberry into a rose by cutting a bottom row of petals then another row above those in between. For a more in depth instructions, follow this strawberry rose tutorial.
- Add ice, chocolate liqueur, and cold brew coffee to a glass. Stir until mixed. Add black food gel and stir.
- Place the strawberry rose on top of a straw and place into the drink.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.