This Halloween, mix up a drink inspired by the horror movie icon, Michael Myers. It’s quick, easy and a killer Cocktail!
If you love this Halloween drink, try my Witches Brew, Toxic Ooze Halloween Syringe Shots or Blood Sucking Vampire Martini.
The Halloween season is almost here, which means that everyone’s favorite fictional serial killer is back on the big screen in the highly anticipated sequel to Halloween Kills.
I can’t believe this is going to be the end of a saga between Michael Myers (James Jude Courtney & Nick Castle) and Laurie Strode (Jamie Lee Curtis) on October 14th. It all started back in 1978 then directed by John Carpenter and now here we are with a still popular Halloween movie in 2022.
In honor of this spooky holiday and the new movie Halloween Ends, we’ve created a fun and easy recipe for a Michael Myers inspired cocktail. It’s perfect for the Halloween season.
What You’ll Need
- Orange juice – any brand of orange juice will work, just make sure it is pulp-free.
- Orange soda – you can use any brand of orange soda. I used Sunkist orange for this recipe.
- Silver rum – choose your favorite brand of silver rum. I used Calypso rum silver.
- Ice – crushed, nugget or cubed.
For garnish I used a candy pumpkin from autumn candy corn mix, black and white striped straw and Wilton black sparkle gel.
Recipe Tips & Variations
- This recipe is for one cocktail but if you want to make more, double or triple the recipe to serve a crowd.
- Make it stronger by adding more rum to the mix.
- Make it a slushy by adding all ingredients plus more ice to a blender. Blend until slushy.
How to Make a Michael Myers Halloween Cocktail
Add the black sparkle gel along the rim of the glass for garnish.
Add ice to a tall glass. Add 1 ounce of rum, then orange juice and orange soda. Stir together.
Place the candy pumpkin on top of the straw. Add the straw to the drink and enjoy.
Michael Myers Halloween Cocktail
This Halloween, mix up a drink inspired by the horror movie icon, Michael Myers. It's quick, easy and a killer Cocktail!
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 orange soda
- 1 oz. silver rum
- Candy pumpkin from autumn candy corn mix
- Black and white striped straw
- Wilton black sparkle gel
- Add the black sparkle gel along the rim of the glass for garnish.
- Add ice to a tall glass. Add 1 ounce of rum, then orange juice and orange soda. Stir together.
- Place the candy pumpkin on top of the straw. Add the straw to the drink and enjoy.