This Halloween, mix up a drink inspired by the horror movie icon, Michael Myers. It’s quick, easy and a killer Cocktail!
The Halloween season is almost here, which means that everyone’s favorite fictional serial killer is back on the big screen in the highly anticipated sequel to Halloween Kills.
I can’t believe this is going to be the end of a saga between Michael Myers (James Jude Courtney & Nick Castle) and Laurie Strode (Jamie Lee Curtis) on October 14th. It all started back in 1978 then directed by John Carpenter and now here we are with a still popular Halloween movie in 2022.
In honor of this spooky holiday and the new movie Halloween Ends, we’ve created a fun and easy recipe for a Michael Myers inspired cocktail. It’s perfect for the Halloween season.
What You’ll Need
- Orange juice – any brand of orange juice will work, just make sure it is pulp-free.
- Orange soda – you can use any brand of orange soda. I used Sunkist orange for this recipe.
- Silver rum – choose your favorite brand of silver rum. I used Calypso rum silver.
- Ice – crushed, nugget or cubed.
For garnish I used a candy pumpkin from autumn candy corn mix, black and white striped straw and Wilton black sparkle gel.
Recipe Tips & Variations
- This recipe is for one cocktail but if you want to make more, double or triple the recipe to serve a crowd.
- Make it stronger by adding more rum to the mix.
- Make it a slushy by adding all ingredients plus more ice to a blender. Blend until slushy.
How to Make a Michael Myers Halloween Cocktail
Add the black sparkle gel along the rim of the glass for garnish.
Add ice to a tall glass. Add 1 ounce of rum, then orange juice and orange soda. Stir together.
Place the candy pumpkin on top of the straw. Add the straw to the drink and enjoy.
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 orange soda
- 1 oz. silver rum
- Candy pumpkin from autumn candy corn mix
- Black and white striped straw
- Wilton black sparkle gel
- Add the black sparkle gel along the rim of the glass for garnish.
- Add ice to a tall glass. Add 1 ounce of rum, then orange juice and orange soda. Stir together.
- Place the candy pumpkin on top of the straw. Add the straw to the drink and enjoy.