Try these Marshmallow Frosty Hats recipe for a fun festive treat. They are made out of marshmallow, chocolate, and cookies and are great for any holiday party or gathering. Be sure to try out the Meringue Christmas Trees and the Cherry Chocolate Kiss Cookies Recipe to make!
Get more RECIPES from ShortCutSaver here!
- 12 Marshmallows
- 12 Famous Chocolate Wafers
- 6 oz Chocolate Candy Coating
- Wilton Jumbo Holly Mix Sprinkles
- White Pearl Candy Decorations
- 1/4 cup Red Candy Melting Chips
- Melt chocolate by heating in microwave for 1 minute then stirring and heating additional 15 seconds as necessary.
- Prepare a cutting board or cookie sheet by lining with wax paper.
- Stick a toothpick in the top of each marshmallow.
- Dip each marshmallow in chocolate and roll to coat.
- Shale off excess chocolate and place on prepare sheet.
- Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes to set.
- Melt red chips by microwaving for 30 seconds and stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Dip bottom of each marshmallow in red to form hat band.
- Use a spoon to remove excess from bottom of marshmallow.
- Place in center of a wafer.
- Carefully place 2 leaves and several red and white berries between leaves.
- Return to wax paper and place in refrigerator for 20 minutes to set.
- Carefully twist out toothpick and touch up with melted chocolate.