Decorating for Halloween can be fun and create a theme for your party. I created this Halloween Floral Centerpiece using items from the Dollar Store. It is cost-effective and can be used again for next Halloween. If you have a Dollar Store near you be sure to check out their Halloween decorations and get creative.
- Black vase or drinking glass
- Skinny orange ribbon
- Sheer wide orange ribbon
- Skeleton head
- A variety of flowers or beaded arrangement in Halloween colors
- Glue gun
- Glue sticks
- Heat up the glue gun with glue stick inside.
- While glue gun is heating up, measure and cut the skinny ribbon so it wraps around the glass or vase 3 times.
- Measure and cut the widder ribbon to wrap around once.
- Apply the glue to the back of the skinny ribbon and wrap around the glass 3 times. I did it on a slight diagonal.
- Apply glue to the widder ribbon and wrap it around once in between the top and bottom skinny ribbon.
- Arrange the flowers or beaded arrangement to your liking in the vase or glass.
- Add the skull in the middle of the arrangement.
If you have extra Halloween decorations lying around you can add them to the centerpiece. I had some black netting and a spider that I got from the dollar store last year.
Looking for more Halloween Decorations? Check out these: