Are you in need of an idea for a Halloween decoration? Here is a cute, easy, and inexpensive decoration you can make with some items from your home. Here is how I made Witches Legs for my front porch.
What you will need:
Black Spray Paint
2 Doll Rods
- Cut pool noodle in half.
- Stick a doll rod in each pool noodle.
- Stick a pool noodle in each leg of Halloween Stockings.
- Spray paint flower pot black.
- When flower pot is dry add foam ring at the bottom of the pot.
- Stick each leg in the foam ring.
- Add fake moss to the top of the pot.
- Adjust the feet as how you would like it and add the shoes on the feet.
- Add a witches broom for the full effect.