This recipe for Copycat Starbucks Banana Nut Bread is great with coffee and can save you some money. If you baked this on a Sunday, you can slice it up into separate containers and have breakfast on-the-go for the rest of the week. Brew a cup of Starbucks coffee at home with it and skip the trip to Starbucks.
- 2 cup Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana (3-4 small bananas)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup chopped Walnuts
- 1/3 cup chopped Pecans
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Grease a loaf pan and dust with flour.
- Whisk the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt until combined.
- In another bowl, mix the egg, sugar, and vegetable oil until combined.
- Add the dry mixture to the egg mixture and stir until blended.
- Add the milk, vanilla, and mashed bananas and mix well.
- Fold in chopped walnuts and pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Top with remaining pecans.
- Bake for 60-80 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.