These Cookies and Cream Chocolate Pops are a must make dessert right now. Oreosicles are a white chocolate and crushed Oreo treat that is in the shape of a popsicle. These are so popular right now for parties, bake sales, etc. Don’t miss out on this fun and delicious treat.
Two ingredients is all it takes to make this Oreo dessert that taste like a Hershey’s cookies and cream candy bar. Kids will love eating these cookies and cream Oreosicles as an after-school snack or serve up as a birthday party treat.
These Cookies & Cream Pops Are…
- Easy to Make
- Shaped Like Popsicles
- 2 Ingredients Needed
- No Bake Treat
Here is all you need for these Oreosicles.
Oreos – Reach for your favorite Oreos! I am a sucker for Double Stuffed Oreos. But even the classic are delicious in this recipe.
White Chocolate – I used white chocolate melting wafers. Ghirardelli has some great melting chocolate wafers that taste delicious.
How to Make Oreosicles
Step One: Start by melting your chocolate. You can melt in the microwave or in a double boiler.
Step Two: Next you will crush your Oreos while the chocolate is melted. You will want some small to medium pieces.
Step Three: Mix the chocolate and Oreos together and then pour into the popsicle silicone molds. Add in the sticks.
Step Four: Freeze until hardened, then carefully remove the popsicles.
Step Five: Melt some chocolate and drizzle over top of chocolate pops. Add some crushed oreos on top and allow to harden. Eat and enjoy.
You can store the cream pops at room temperature in an airtight container. Now, if your home is hot, you can store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
Feel free to place in a freezer friendly container and freeze these for 2-3 months as well. The cookie pieces will soften a bit as it thaws from being frozen.
Tips For Success
Here are some helpful tips for success when it comes to making these chocolate Oreo pops.
- Leave some bigger pieces of Oreos so it gives a nice crunch factor to the chocolate.
- Any flavor of chocolate works for this, you can use white chocolate, milk chocolate, or even dark chocolate.
- These can be made 1-2 days in advance of when you want to serve them up. Just store in an airtight container to keep the cookies fresh.
- You can add sprinkles on top of the Oreosicles while the chocolate is still wet to add a pop of color to them.
Can I use any flavor of Oreos?
Go right ahead and use any flavor of Oreos you would like. From a classic to a peanut butter flavored or even mint. Feel free to use any of your favorite flavors of Oreos for this recipe.
Can I add food coloring to white chocolate?
It is best if you want to have colored chocolate to buy candy melts. Adding food coloring to white chocolate will cause the chocolate to seize up. Then you will be unable to use the chocolate. So buy colored candy melts instead.
Cookies and Cream Chocolate Pops
- White chocolate melting wafers
- Step One: Start by melting your chocolate. You can melt in the microwave or in a double boiler.
- Step Two: Next you will crush your Oreos while the chocolate is melted. You will want some small to medium pieces.
- Step Three: Mix the chocolate and Oreos together and then pour into the popsicle silicone molds. Add in the sticks.
- Step Four: Freeze until hardened, then carefully remove the popsicles.
- Step Five: Melt some chocolate and drizzle over top of chocolate pops. Add some crushed oreos on top and allow to harden. Eat and enjoy.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.