For a sweet, savory breakfast treat, whip up these Cinnamon Roll Waffles for the whole family! Only 2 ingredients needed and less than 10 minutes to make!
Cinnamon roll waffles might seem like a strange idea at first, but they’re actually pretty popular! The recipe is as easy as breaking apart and putting the cinnamon rolls onto a waffle iron. Once the waffles are done cooking, add your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Why You Will Love These Cinnamon Roll Waffles
- Easy to make in about 10 minutes!
- Can be made in advance!
- Quick breakfast for busy mornings!
- Easy cleanup!
- Delicious breakfast for the whole family!
What You Will Need
1 can refrigerated cinnamon rolls
Icing that comes with cinnamon rolls
Variations To This Recipe
Toppings: Can use a variety toppings for this recipe such as fruit, whipped cream, powdered sugar, nuts, syrup or chocolate chips.
How to Make Cinnamon Roll Waffles
Prepare a waffle maker by spraying it with cooking oil and heating it up.
Peel apart the cinnamon rolls from the can. Put one cinnamon roll on a waffle maker at a time and cook for 3-5 minutes.
Drizzle icing over top and enjoy warm!
Storing & Reheating
- To Store: Store cooled waffles in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
- To Freeze: Place cooled waffles in a freezer bag in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- To Reheat: Heat waffles to desired temperature in the microwave or toaster. If frozen, thaw out overnight.
Can I Make These Waffles In Advance?
Yes, you can make waffles in advance. It saves time in the morning and easy to do. Just make the waffles per instructions and store in an airtight container in fridge.
Can I Make A Large Batch Of These Waffles?
Yes, you can definitely make more. Just double or triple the ingredients to make the amount of servings you need.
- 1 can refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- Icing that comes with cinnamon rolls
- Prepare a waffle maker by spraying it with cooking oil and heating it up.
- Peel apart the cinnamon rolls from the can. Put one cinnamon roll on a waffle maker at a time and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Drizzle icing over top and enjoy warm!