I’m super excited to partner up with Nintendo and talk about my favorite game ever, Animal Crossing New Horizons. Ever since quarantine started back in March, I’ve been busy playing the new game Animal Crossing: New Horizons on my Nintendo Switch Lite. It has helped me get through quarantine and I’ve met some new friends along the way.
This is a great game to stay occupied and connect with friends while we’re all indoors. You can play with up to 8 friends where you can visit each other, take field trips, grow a garden and more without leaving the house. I may be slightly obsessed!
Whether you a beginner or a pro, I’ve got some Animals Crossing New Horizons tips that may be able to help you. Oh and I’m also giving away a digital code to get a copy of Animal Crossing New Horizons game so don’t forget to enter that at the bottom of this post.
Animal Crossing New Horizons Beginner Tips
- Non fruit trees will spawn 2 furniture, 5 wasps, 10 sets of 100 bells every day.
- Wait and sell the wasps you catch to Flick during Bug Offs (which happen in the months of June, July, August, and September) or on random visits. Flick will buy bugs from you for 150% of their usual value.
- Every day there will be a glowing spot on your island which you can dig up for 1,000 bells, then plant up to a maximum of 10,000 bells to get triple the amount of bells you originally planted. You can bury more than 10,000 bells at a time, but the tree will only give you 30,000 and the rest will be wasted.
Animal Crossing New Horizons Advanced Tips
- Be a prepared villager and leave a slingshot out at all times in case yours breaks and you don’t replace it before seeing another balloon! This is a good trick that Vic the villager likes since when you go in somewhere the balloon disappears!
- Ask your villagers if the weather is clear then later that night look up at the sky and wait for a shooting star. Wish on star by clicking “A” button and then next morning go to the beaches and pick up star fragments along the water.
- Don’t get stung by a wasp again! Always use a net when shaking trees and stand in front of the tree with back of head facing you. This way you’ll always catch the wasp because you will turn towards the wasp on reaction.
Also, the Animal Crossing: New Horizons Summer Update – Wave 2 is available now so be sure to check it out. I hope these tips were able to help you out. If you have anymore you would like to add to help out others, let us know in the comments.
Animal Crossing New Horizons Giveaway
Thanks to my friends at Nintendo, they are offering one lucky winner a chance to win Animal Crossing New Horizons game via digital code. To enter fill out the form below. One winner will be notified by email. Open to US residents 18+. Contest ends 8/2/20 11:59PM EST. Good Luck!