Cooking with spices is a great way to add flavor to any meal but when you can’t find your spices, that can be a problem. Organizing them can help that problem making them easily visible when you need them. I love a good DIY project and came across these 20 Clever DIY Spice Storage Ideas from other bloggers that I absolutely adore. There are so many different ways to keep them all together making them easy to find with racks, jars, labels, colors and more. Check out the list of ideas below and have fun DIYing!
20 Clever DIY Spice Storage Ideas
- DIY Rustic Wall Mounted Spice Rack from theinspiredhive.com
- DIY Door Mounted Spice Rack from 100things2do.ca
- Magnetic Spice Storage from abeautifulmess.com
- DIY Spice Rack from somedayilllearn.com
- Peg Board Spice Rack from thehoneycombhome.com
- DIY Spice Rack With Free Printable Labels from blog.consumercrafts.com
- Chalkboard Painted Spice Jars from makeandtell.com
- Easy Built-In Spice Rack from deeplysouthernhome.com
- Spice Cabinet Storage Solutions from homemadebycarmona.com
- Color Blocked Spice Jars from akailochiclife.com
- Recycle Baby Food Jars Spice Storage Idea from thediymommy.com
- Vintage Coca-Cola Crate Spice Rack from bro-haha.com
- Spice Rack Makeover from craftsbyamanda.com
- Organizing Spices In Mason Jars from thecountrychiccottage.net
- Organize Your Spices With A Magnetic Spice Rack from practicallyfunctional.com
- Printable Spice Labels from landeeseelandeedo.com
- How To Build A Hanging Spice Rack from grillo-designs.com
- How To Organize Spices In A Drawer from askannamoseley.com
- Tic Tac Pack Spice Containers Printable from diyinspired.com
- DIY Anthropologie Chalkboard Spice Jars from sarahhearts.com
If you’re looking for the products used in the DIY projects listed above, I found some of them listed on Amazon from magnetic jars, pull- out drawer organizers and drawer inserts. Just click on the pictures below or search on Amazon for more information and to order.
Looking for more inspirational DIY projects? Check out these ones from building your own Pavilion to herb gardens, bedroom makeovers and more.