Back to School Snacks at Aldi
Back to School is here and you may be looking for some ideas on what to feed the kids for an after school snack. The only place I like to shop for school snacks is Aldi because the price is just right without clipping coupons.
I have come up with 15 Back to School snack ideas for lunches or after school. Each ingredient to make the snacks came from Aldi. The total for all the ingredients came to $59.28. Note: some prices may vary from store to store.
Here is the list of 15 Back to School Snacks to Make:
- Homemade Uncrustables
- Turkey BLT Wrap
- Ants on a Log
- Snail Snack
- Cheesy Crescent Dogs
- Homemade Pizza Rolls
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Pancake Sandwich
- PB & J Sushi Rolls
- Jell-O Snack Packs
- Sandwich on a Stick
- Peanut Butter Banana Roll-Up
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Bugs
- Apple Cars
- Peanut Butter Tortilla Roll-Up
If you want to plan out your snacks ahead of time you can print this FREE printable meal planner that I created for you.
Here is a list of ingredients and prices for what you need to buy at Aldi to make the snacks:
- 1 package of strawberries – $1.99
- 2 tubes of crescent rolls – $1.49 each
- 1 bag frozen pancakes – $2.99
- 1 bag of chocolate chips – $1.79
- 1 bag of apples – $2.99
- 1 package of grapes – $0.99/lb.
- 1 jar of peanut butter – $2.29
- 1 jars of jelly – $1.59
- 1 package of Fit & Active multi-grain tortillas – $2.29
- 1 bunch of bananas – $0.44/lb.
- 2 boxes of Jell-O – $0.85 each
- 4 loaves of bread – $0.85 each
- 1 package of turkey – $2.99
- 1 package of ham – $2.99
- 1 package of cherry tomatoes – $1.99
- 1 package of Fit & Active mozzarella cheese – $2.49
- 1 container of Fit & Active plain yogurt – $1.99
- 2 bags of frozen strawberry and banana fruit – $2.99 each
- 1 package of pepperoni – $3.29
- 1 jar of four cheese marinara sauce – $2.29
- 1 package of pre-sliced American cheese – $1.99
- 1 jumbo package of hot dogs – $2.99
- 1 bunch of celery – $1.49
- 1 bag of bacon bits – $1.49
Grand Total $59.28!
* Prices may vary from store to store.
Some items not listed on the shopping list are wooden skewers, chocolate twizzlers, and storage containers. Some of these items might be seasonal or not available in all stores.
Disclosure: I was given a gift card from Aldi to purchase the ingredients. All opinions are 100% mine and not influenced in any way.