Have you heard of Disney’s famous Dole Pineapple Whips? If you have been wanting to try one out for yourself to see what all the hype is about follow the simple directions below for Copycat Disney Dole Whip. They are great for a summer cool down treat!
- 12 oz Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate
- 8 oz Frozen Whipped Topping (like Cool Whip)
- 2 tbsp Honey or 1½ tbsp Sugar
- 3 cup Crushed Ice
- Blend frozen orange juice in strong blender or food processor until whipped.
- Add ice, honey and whipped topping and process until well mixed.
- If mixture is too runny, add ¼ cup ice and process further.
- Too look more like a creamy whip, transfer mixture to piping bag with star tip and pipe into cups.