You don’t have to be a kid to enjoy Halloween. Adults can have fun, too! Use our “You’ve Been Boozed” tags and attach to an alcoholic drink and surprise your neighbors with a boozy treat!
It’s that time of year again! The leaves are changing, the air is getting chillier, and Halloween is just around the corner. That means it’s time for the You’ve Been Boozed Halloween Game!
For those of you who don’t know, the You’ve Been Boozed Game is a fun way to surprise your neighbors with a boozy drink when they least expect it.
With a few simple supplies, you can make and deliver a gift that will be sure to put a smile on their face.
Here’s everything you need to know about the game.
What does being BOOzed mean?
In the You’ve Been Boozed Neighbor Game, being BOOzed means that you have been chosen to be the recipient of a special Halloween treat! Once you have been BOOzed, it is your responsibility to pay it forward by BOOzing another neighbor of your choice. This is a great way to spread some Halloween cheer!
You’ve Been Boozed Basket Ideas
Not sure what to include in your boozy basket? Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Bottle of red or white wine
- Bottle of champagne
- Cocktail mixes
- A variety of beer and hard seltzers
- Halloween candy or chocolates
- A holiday decoration or two
- Halloween wine glasses or shot glasses
- Halloween bucket or basket
How to Play the Game
The objective of the game is simple – to secretly deliver a bottle of alcohol to your neighbor’s house without getting caught. Here’s how to play:
- Purchase a bottle or two of alcohol. Vodka, whiskey, and rum are all popular choices, but you can use any type of liquor that you like.
- Add it to a Halloween bucket or basket. Can add some other optional items such as decor, cups, etc.
- Print out the You’ve Been Boozed tags and instructions. Cut along the lines and place tags on bottle of alcohol and cards in basket.
- Leave the boozy treats on their neighbor’s doorstep anonymously.
- The next morning, the neighbors find their boozy treats and have to guess who left them there.
- Once you’ve been boozed, place the “We’ve Been Boozed” tag on your door or the card in your window so everyone knows you’ve already received the goodies.
- Keep the chain going by boozing another neighbor.
How to Keep the Fun Going
The You’ve Been Boozed Neighbor Game is a great way to get to know your neighbors and have some fun. But, what if you want to keep the fun going? Here are some tips:
- Keep the game going by reciprocating the cheer to two neighbors within 2 days.
- Get creative with your boozy gifts. Think of alcohol that your neighbors would love.
- Keep it a surprise and don’t get caught!
Have fun and happy boozing!