Now is the time of year I love to drink warm beverages but I don’t like to pay those high prices. If you love Starbucks as much as I do and enjoy their Caramel Apple Cider try making this Copycat Starbucks Caramel Apple Cider recipe. You can make this yourself for way less than the cost at Starbucks plus, it tastes just like it.
Stay tuned for more Copycat Starbucks recipes!
Get more RECIPES from ShortCutSaver here!
Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Ingredients
1 cup Water
1 cup Brown Sugar
1 tsp Cinnamon
2 cup Motts Apple Juice
3 pumps Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Syrup (approx 2 tbsp)
Caramel Topping (I use a squeeze bottle)
Make syrup by bringing ingredients to a boil lower heat and simmer until reduced by half (about 5 minutes).
Allow to cool and store in a resealable container.
Place apple juice and syrup in microwaveable container and stir.
Microwave for approximately 2 minutes.
Top with whipped cream Add caramel topping.
Starbucks Caramel Apple Cider
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Ingredients
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 cup Motts Apple Juice
- 3 pumps Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Syrup approx 2 tbsp
- Caramel Topping I use a squeeze bottle
- Whipped Cream
- Make syrup by bringing ingredients to a boil lower heat and simmer until reduced by half (about 5 minutes).
- Allow to cool and store in a resealable container.
- Place apple juice and syrup in microwaveable container and stir.
- Microwave for approximately 2 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream
- Add caramel topping.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.