Pumpkin spice season is on the horizon! If you’re a pumpkin spice fan you have to whip up a batch of these Pumpkin Spice Latte Jello Shots. A delicious cold brew coffee paired with pumpkin spice flavor, cinnamon and sweetened condensed milk.
Make sure to check out my pumpkin patch pudding for a kid-friendly treat to whip up and serve your family and friends. Or try out this pumpkin cinnamon roll cake recipe. It is great paired with a cup of coffee.
What sets these jello shots apart from other ones, is you have coffee in these jello shots. It has tons of flavor and a nice caffeine boost infused with sweetness from the condensed milk, and warm pumpkin spice flavor.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Coffee Infused Jello Shot!
- Make With or Without Alcohol!
- Easy to Make!
- Perfect For Fall!
Variations To Pumpkin Spice Jello Shots
- Use a flavored coffee like vanilla or caramel coffee for added flavor.
- To make them boozy and adult friendly, add pumpkin spice, vanilla or whipped cream flavored vodka in place of water.
- Top with a candy pumpkin for an added pumpkin theme.
- To make a vibrant orange you can add food coloring to the mixture.
What You Will Need
- Non flavored gelatin.
- Cold brew Starbucks coffee
- Cold water – substitute with vodka for boozy shots.
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Pumpkin pie spice – can also use a mix of cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
- Cinnamon – used for topping.
- Whipped cream – used for topping.
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Latte Jello Shots
Step One: Start by bringing your cold brew coffee to a low boil.
Step Two: Next add in the gelatin, sweetened condensed milk, whisking to combine. Add in the pumpkin spice and mix well.
Step Three: Next you will add in the cold water or if you are doing alcohol then do so.
Step Four: Add in the cups and refrigerate to set the Jello up. Then once firm add green straws to cups, and top with whipped cream and a dusting of cinnamon.
To Store: You will want to store these pumpkin spice shots in the fridge for up to a week. I recommend not adding the whipped cream until right before serving. Whipped cream will break down a bit as it sits.
Can I use espresso instead of cold brew coffee?
Yes, you can use espresso in a swap of cold brew coffee. The flavor will be stronger of course but if you enjoy espresso this will be a great compliment to the jello shots. Just use the same amount as you would the coffee.
How long will it take these jello shots to set up?
You will want to allow them to set up for 4-6 hours to overnight. Depending on how big your cups are will vary in how quickly the jello sets.
Is cold brew different than cold coffee?
Cold brew and cold coffee are not the exact same. Cold brew is brewed differently and offers a smoother texture than a classic cold coffee. Feel free to use cold coffee if you would like, but you might notice the flavor to be a bit different than a classic cold brew.
Pumpkin Spice Latte Jello Shots
- 2 non flavored gelatin
- 2 cups cold brew Starbucks coffee
- 2 cups water substitute with vodka for boozy shots
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice or mix of cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger
- 1/3 teaspoon cinnamon for topping
- Whipped cream for topping
- Start by bringing your cold brew coffee to a low boil.
- Next add in the gelatin, sweetened condensed milk, whisking to combine. Add in the pumpkin spice and mix well.
- Next you will add in the cold water or if you are doing alcohol then do so in place of water.
- Add in the cups and refrigerate to set the jello up. Then once firm add green straws to cups, and top with whipped cream and a dusting of cinnamon.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.