If you have a fall party, potluck, or just want to make the kids a snack, try these Pretzel Turkeys. If you are looking for other Turkey treats try out the Turkey Cupcakes and Mini Peeps Turkeys.
Get more RECIPES from ShortCutSaver here!
12 Pretzel Rods
12 Grasshopper Cookies (or other chocolate covered cookies)
24 Candy Eyes
84 Candy Corns
12 Orange Reese’s Pieces
1/2 cup Chocolate Melting Chips or Bark
1/8 cup red Candy Melting Chips
- Lay cookies out on wax paper leaving room for pretzel rods to lay on top of each cookie without touching each other.
- Using a spoon drizzle a little chocolate around on cookie to glue candy corn in place.
- Heat Chocolate Chips in tall glass or cup by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted.
- Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Dip pretzel 2/3 way in melted chocolate and roll to coat completely.
- Shake off excess.
- Lay on wax paper on top of cookie as shown in picture.
- Place candy corn in fan shape on cookie around pretzel rod.
- Place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set candy mix.
- Using a spoon place a little chocolate to “glue in place eyes and Reese’s Piece on end for beak.
- Place Red Candy Chips in corner of zippered sandwich bag and microwave for 45 seconds.
- Knead to make sure it is smooth and melted.
- Clip corner of bag and pipe a waddle under the beak of each turkey.
- Immediately place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set candy mix.
- 12 Pretzel Rods
- 12 Grasshopper Cookies (or other chocolate covered cookies)
- 24 Candy Eyes
- 84 Candy Corns
- 12 Orange Reese's Pieces
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Melting Chips or Bark
- 1/8 cup red Candy Melting Chips
Reese's Pilgrim Hat Treats - Short Cut SaverNovember 19, 2014 at 6:06 pm
[…] If you are looking for other Thanksgiving themed treats check out Mini Peeps Turkeys, Turkey Cupcakes, and Pretzel Turkeys. […]
25 Thanksgiving Desserts Inspired by TurkeysNovember 16, 2018 at 9:12 pm
[…] Pretzel Turkeys […]