This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EarnWithBoxTops #CollectiveBias
Collecting Box Tops for Education is important in our family. It helps with my kids schools, teaches my kids to do some good deeds and it’s on our favorite products we are already buying in the grocery store.
I like to save a big batch of them which doesn’t take long and have my kids drop them off at school. We’ve helped them win pizza parties, prizes and more through the school just by simply cutting out Box Tops on participating products. It’s so easy and super exciting for the kids to do. Check out some of the items we made using those participating products.
Peanut Butter Honey Nut Cheerio Bars
- 7 cups of Honey Nut Cheerios™
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Combine butter, peanut butter and mini marshmallows into a large mixing bowl.
- Melt in microwave on high for 2 minutes and stir together.
- Add Honey Nut Cheerios to the bowl and mix together.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and pour out the mixture onto the foiled cookie sheet.
- Press down and let sit.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
After you’ve used the products and cut out the Box Tops you can repurpose one of the boxes by making a Box Tops holder. This is a fun project to get the kids involved in. There are so many ways you can decorate your box but check out our tutorial below.
DIY Box Tops Holder
- empty box
- washi tape
- Box Tops
- Cover box with washi tape.
- Cut a hole out of the top large enough to fit Box Tops.
- Store on counter for easy access to when you need to drop a Box Top in it.
We picked up the following items at our local Walmart to enjoy and create our recipe and Box Tops holder while saving Box Tops for Education. Be sure to check out the offer and app listed below.
- Honey Nut Cheerios™ – Family Size
- Yoplait® Original Fridge Pack – 4 Strawberry / 4 Harvest Peach
- Mott’s Medleys® Fruit Snacks – Family Size 40 ct.
- Totino’s™ Combination Party Pizza Pack – 4 ct.
- Pillsbury™ Toaster Strudel™ – Strawberry 12 ct.
Box Tops Offer
- Buy 5 participating items + Scan receipt with Box Tops Bonus App = Earn $5 (50 Bonus Box Tops)
- Offer available through 1/31/18
New Box Tops Bonus App
- Earn even more cash to help your school get what it needs through the Box Tops for Education® Bonus App. Turn your everyday receipts into cash for your school. It’s free and as easy as 1-2-3. Here’s how it works:
- Buy: Find offers. Buy Products.
- Scan: Scan your receipt.
- Earn Watch earnings stack up.
- You can earn Bonus Box Tops in the Box Tops Bonus App in combination with the on-pack Box Tops clips and any other coupon, discount, store program or promotion. You can download the app on iTunes or Google Play.