Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year because I have an excuse to dress up as anybody that I want to be. I also love to see what others are dressing up as so that is why I throw a Halloween party just about every year. I am always thinking of new ways to create Halloween Food, Decorations, Games, and more for the party. This year I am using Jelly Belly products as there are so many ways to create some awesome Halloween food, decor, games, and party favors for my party. Check out the creations I made!
- Juicy Pear Jelly Belly Beans
- Clear plastic goody bag
- Cardstock paper
- Black puffy paint
- Add Juicy Pear Jelly Belly Beans to clear plastic goody bags.
- Fold over a piece of cardstock paper and using the black puffy paint draw a spider and write “spider eggs”.
- Allow puffy paint to dry.
- Staple cardstock paper to clear plastic goody bag.
- Halloween floral arrangement
- Sunkist Jelly Belly Beans
- Chocolate covered Orange Sunkist Jelly Belly Beans
- Put Halloween floral arrangement in vase.
- Pour in a handful of Sunkist Orange Jelly Belly beans in the bottom of the vase, then add a handful of Chocolate covered Jelly Belly beans, then another layer of Sunkist Orange Jelly Belly beans.
- Chocolate covered Sunkist Jelly Belly bean
- White cake box mix
- Vanilla frosting
- Black frosting
- Cupcake liners
- Prepare cupcakes per box directions.
- Allow to cool.
- Frost and add 2 chocolate covered Jelly Belly beans to form the spider’s body.
- Using the black frosting create the legs of the spider.
And for our game selection, we are going to play Bean Boozled. This game is fun for the all the guests to play. There is a collection of 20 lookalike flavors that you can’t tell apart. And don’t try to smell them because they all smell the same. When you spin the wheel you choose the color jelly bean that you land on. It could be Coconut or Baby Wipes flavor? Black Licorice, or is it Skunk Spray? Take the challenge and get BeanBoozled!
Flavors in the mix include:
Stinky Socks – Tutti-Fruitti
Lawn Clippings – Lime
Rotten Egg – Buttered Popcorn
Toothpaste – Berry Blue
Barf – Peach
Canned Dog Food – Chocolate Pudding
Booger – Juicy Pear
Moldy Cheese – Caramel Corn
Baby Wipes – Coconut
Skunk Spray – Licorice
Disclosure: I was given the product featured in this post to facilitate my review. All opinions are 100% mine and not influenced in any way.