Power through your day with a delicious glass of Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso made right at home! It’s a complete copycat of Starbucks version!
When you need/want to be productive this is the drink to make. It’s refreshing and gives you that jolt of energy you need to keep you going throughout the day. I find myself making these on most Monday’s because that is when I need a kick to get going after a long weekend.
You don’t need any fancy equipment to make this recipe, just a mason jar (or shaker), espresso machine, the ingredients and you the barista. I recently purchased an Instant Pod that is an espresso and coffee maker in one. It was actually inexpensive and totally worth every penny. It takes Nespresso pods and Keurig cups so you only need one machine, space saving and makes delicious coffee every time. I do suggest using an espresso maker for this recipe otherwise it will not taste the same. Hope you enjoy this sweet and creamy drink as much as I do!
What is a Shaken Espresso?
A shaken espresso is a mix of espresso, ice and your favorite flavorings of syrup or spices shaken in a jar until frothed with milk poured over for a delicious on the go chilled caffeine drink.
Recipe Tips & Variations
- Can use a Brown Sugar Syrup in place of brown sugar. Some also have the cinnamon in with the brown sugar syrup so you may also need to omit the cinnamon.
- If you don’t have a mason jar with lid you can use a cocktail shaker to mix the ingredients.
- Want more cinnamon? Sprinkle a dash of cinnamon on top after the drink is made.
- Not a fan of oatmilk? Try almond milk instead. It might have a slight different taste but also good.
2 Shots Starbucks Blonde Espresso Roast
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 cup Oatmilk
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
How to Make Shaken Espresso
Brew 2 shots of Starbucks Blonde Espresso Roast using an espresso machine. Add the brewed espresso, brown sugar and cinnamon to the mason jar. Place the lid on the mason jar and shake until well blended and frothed.
Then, add the ice to the mason jar almost to the top and pour the oatmilk over top. Stir and enjoy!
More Copycat Starbucks Recipes
- 2 Shots Starbucks Blonde Espresso Roast
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Oatmilk
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Brew 2 shots of Starbucks Blonde Espresso Roast using an espresso machine. Add the brewed espresso, brown sugar and cinnamon to the mason jar. Place the lid on the mason jar and shake until well blended and frothed.
- Then, add the ice to the mason jar almost to the top and pour the oatmilk over top. Stir and enjoy!