This post is sponsored by BLUE Santa Snacks® and the BlogPaws® Pet Influencer Network™. I am being compensated to help share information about Blue Buffalo Santa Snack, but we only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers Blue Buffalo is not responsible for the content of this article.
Share the holiday season with your furry friend by making this DIY Naughty or Nice Dog Treat Jar and filling it with Blue Buffalo® holiday treats. It’s a great way to reward your dog when he’s been on the nice list. Just check mark the box for naughty or nice to let you know or anyone in your house know if your dog deserves a treat or not.
DIY Naughty or Nice Dog Treat Jar
- Chalkboard Vinyl
- Treat Jar
- Dog Bone Cookie Cutter
- Black Spray Paint
- Red Spray Paint
- Red and Black Plaid Fleece Ribbon 2.5 inches wide
- Christmas Fern
- Hot Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Cut out the Naughty or Nice treat jar template using chalkboard vinyl on your Silhouette or Cricut machine. (size of the template depends on the size of your jar. I made mine 3 inches by 3 inches.)
- Apply the vinyl treat jar template to the jar using transfer tape.
- Spray paint the lid to the treat jar black and let dry.
- Spray paint the dog bone cookie cutter red and let dry.
- Hot glue the dog bone cookie cutter to the lid.
- Cut the ribbon long according to size around the jar and leaving enough room so there is a tail at both ends to make the scarf. (It’s better to make it longer as you can always cut it shorter at the end.)
- Fold the ribbon in half and glue together.
- Fold the ribbon in half again and glue together.
- Wrap around the jar and hot glue as you go.
- Fold the ribbon around to make it look like a scarf and glue to hold in place.
- Cut the ends of the ribbon on angle to the length you want it.
- Put the Christmas fern behind the scarf and glue to hold in place.
- Fill the jar with BLUE Santa Snacks® and let your dog enjoy!
BLUE Santa Snacks for dogs are available at Kroger, Meijer, Target, Chewy, Pet Smart and select regional retailers. Blue Buffalo comes in a variety of product line formulas. Each line contains a formula for each life stage (puppy, adult, senior) and multiple flavor options.
BLUE Santa Snacks Features
- Baked crunchy dog treats featuring holiday spices like cinnamon and wholesome ingredients like oatmeal, barley, pumpkin and flax-seed.
- Come in fun shapes like Christmas trees, stars and bells.
- No chicken or poultry by-product meal, no corn wheat or soy.
- No artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
BLUE will also have a “Naughty or Nice” social contest supporting Santa Snacks during this time period. Pet parents can submit a photo of their pet as naughty or nice and they will receive an overlay image card that can be shared on social media. Each week there will be winners for a BLUE stocking with Santa Snacks and potential to win the grand prize of a $500 gift card. Visit Bluesantasnacks.com for more information.