I love Mason Jars because they can be used for so many different things. You can use them for food, crafts, Diy, and more. You can make a Diy Foaming Mason Jar Soap Dispenser in a few easy steps. Plus, I will tell you how to make foaming hand soap to help you save some money.
- Pint size mason jar
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Plastic foaming soap dispenser from an old foaming soap dispenser bottle
- Hand soap
- Cut a circle in the top of the mason jar lid with a Warsaw that will fit the plastic soap dispenser in.
- Insert the soap dispenser pump in the hole.
- Using the hot glue gun, glue around the dispenser on the top and bottom.
- Let dry.
- Put the pump in the mason jar and screw on the lid. (You may have to cut the stem of the dispenser to fit the jar.)
How to Make Foaming Hand Soap
- Add 1-2 cups of hand soap.
- Fill the rest of the mason jar with water slowly so it doesn’t add too much bubbles.
- Mix it up.
- Screw on your soap dispenser pump.
- Add this lovely piece to any bathroom or kitchen sink.