Hey all you Disney Fans? I have an easy and fun recipe to make with the kids for Disney Mickey and Minnie Cupcakes. These are great for Birthday Parties, a special dessert, and more and takes no time at all to make. Check out below on how to make your own Disney Mickey and Minnie Cupcakes.
“PIN IT” by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Get more RECIPES from ShortCutSaver here!
Mickey & Minnie Cupcakes
- 1 Boxed Cake Mix
- Vegetable Oil
- A Bag of Mini Oreos
- Mnnie Bow optional
- Add ingredients into a mixing bowl and beat for 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Bake cupcakes according to cake box instructions.
- Let cupcakes cool.
- Add frosting on top of cupcakes.
- Separate mini oreos and remove the white filling.
- Add on mini oreo to each side of the cupcake making ears.
- For the minnie bow, you can find templates online or create your own.
- Cut the bow out and tape it to the back of a toothpick and stick it in the cupcake between the ears.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.