It’s not everyday that you get to visit Disney for their delicious treats so why not make them at home. Try these Dia de los Muertos Disney Treats that look and taste like the ones in the park.
Dia de los Muertos Disney Treats
6 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
3 tbs salted butter
4 cups marshmallows
Tootsie roll candy
– Coat the bottom and sides of an 8×13 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
– Melt 3 tbs butter in a large saucepan.
– Add 40 marshmallows and stir constantly until melted.
– Remove from heat.
– Add 6 cups rice krispies cereal to the marshmallow mixture and stir until all the cereal is coated.
– Turn that mixture out into your baking pan and use a piece of wax paper to press the cereal mixture down firmly.
– Allow your treats to cool completely.
– Place a spoonful of frosting into three separate sandwich bags.
– Melt your chocolate Hershey’s Kiss inside of a sandwich bag in the microwave. Cut off one corner and use the melted chocolate to pipe the nose and mouth.
– Cut your tootsie roll into three equal sections and form a flower.