Have you heard of Disney’s famous Dole Pineapple Whips? If you have been wanting to try one out for yourself to see what all the hype is about follow the simple directions below for Copycat Disney Dole Whip. They are great for a summer cool down treat!
Copycat Disney Dole Whip
- 12 oz Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate
- 8 oz Frozen Whipped Topping like Cool Whip
- 2 tbsp Honey or 1 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- 3 cup Crushed Ice
- Blend frozen orange juice in strong blender or food processor until whipped.
- Add ice, honey and whipped topping and process until well mixed.
- If mixture is too runny, add 1/4 cup ice and process further.
- Too look more like a creamy whip, transfer mixture to piping bag with star tip and pipe into cups.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.