Myrtle Beach has lots of fun things to do for families but one thing they are known for is miniature golf courses. There are many to choose from in and around Myrtle Beach. Here are some miniature golf courses I recommend for your family if you are heading to Myrtle Beach.
7 Best Places to Miniature Golf in Myrtle Beach
1. Jurassic Golf– Dinosaurs over take these two courses, “Ice Age” and “Predator”. You will find dinosaurs such as the ceratopsian, dilophosaurus, and raptor. Watch out for the T-Rex as you may see him put on a show.
2. Captain’s Hooks– If you are a Disney fan, try out this pair of 18-hole mini-golf courses that incorporate Peter Pan, Pirates, and Tinkerbell characters.
3. Dragon’s Lair– Go back to the middle ages and take on this mini golf course featuring castles, caves & a large animatronic dragon.
4. Jungle Safari Golf – “Welcome to the Jungle” A mini-golf course with a jungle safari theme that includes waterfalls & life-size animals.
5. Shipwreck Island Adventure – “Ahoy Matey’s, A storm has come through and now we are shipwrecked”. Dodge the sharks you find along the way, but stop for a quick picture. A shipwrecked ship is part of the course where you can hit your ball in the hole on the ship.
6. Cancun Lagoon Golf– Go back to the Pyramid times on this golf course. This Mayan-themed mini-golf course has 27 holes of indoor & outdoor play in & around a giant pyramid. There are plenty of tropical plants, waterfalls, lagoons, streams, fountain, caves and huge animal statues for some great photo opportunities.
7. Mt. Atlanticus Miniature Golf– This course is like no other. There are 2 courses to choose from with a fun tiki-themed course and many water features. These courses are on a hill so if you like a challenge this is the one course to pick.
For more information about Myrtle Beach check out the Visit Myrtle Beach website.
Disclosure: I received media passes to several of the courses listed above. All opinions are 100% my own.