Slurpee’s are a great way to cool off in the summer. I remember going to 7-Eleven as a kid and filling up on Slurpee’s all summer long. Now you can make your own Slurpee at home with this easy recipe. The kids will love it! And if you want to make it an adult drink just add a little bit of alcohol for a refreshing taste. 😉
Blue Raspberry Lemonade Slurpee
- 2 cup cold Club Soda
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Blue Raspberry Lemonade Kool-Aid Drink Mix
- 3 cups Crushed Ice
- 8 drops Neon Blue Food Coloring
- Ideally chill club soda in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Blend together club soda, sugar,food coloring and Kool-Aid powder in a blender.
- Add the crushed ice and pulse until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.