A delicious glass of Olaf’s Vanilla Flavored Hot Milk always does the trick to warm up after a day in the snow. Not only does it taste great but has a hint of blue, topped with whipped cream and sprinkles for a Frozen inspired treat. This would also be a great addition to a Frozen themed party.
Olaf’s Vanilla Flavored Hot Milk
- 2 1/2 C Milk
- 2 1/2 C Half & half
- 1/4 C Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- Blue gel food coloring
- Whipped Cream
- 1 container of snowflake sprinkles
- Pour the milk and half and half into a medium size sauce pan.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the vanilla and blue gel food coloring.
- Stir to combine all ingredients.
- Place the saucepan on the stove heating the milk on medium, stirring often but not bringing the milk to a boil.
- Pour the warm milk into mugs.
- Top with whipping cream.
- Add snowflake sprinkles on the whip cream.