We love a nice healthy smoothie in the morning for breakfast as it starts our day off right. My kids can never get enough and love to try different recipes. With the Mixed Berry Smoothie you can add a variety of berries along with some Greek yogurt and get a tasty drink each time. These are kid-friendly and great for breakfast, after school snack, or when you want a delicious drink.
“PIN IT” by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Get more RECIPES from ShortCutSaver here!
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1½ cups of frozen blueberries
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. of honey (optional)
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.