Are you looking for new ways to decorate Easter Eggs? This is a great way to get everyone involved by decorating and having fun. Here is a list of creative ways to decorate your Easter Eggs using items you can find around the house.
- Add Rubber Bands to the Eggs and Dip in Color.
- When color dries, remove rubber bands for a tie-dye look.
- Spray the egg with spray glue adhesive.
- Sprinkle or roll the egg in the glitter until covered.
- Use skinny Washi Tape and cut to the size you want it.
- Apply the tape to the egg by wrapping it around or adding stripes.
- After your eggs have cooled decorate them with puffy paint.
- I usually dip them halfway in regular Egg color and let them dry and then decorate the other half with puffy paint.
- Put them in an egg carton with the puffy paint facing up to dry overnight.
- Grab your favorite stickers and add them to the Easter Eggs when they are cooled.
- Cut up colored paper into little pieces and put it in a pile on the table.
- Add spray glue to the egg.
- Roll the egg around the confetti until covered.
- Grab your favorite color sharpies and decorate by drawing designs on the eggs.
Roll on Newspaper
- Dip the eggs in color and roll on the newspaper while it is wet.
- Pick a favorite saying or picture to have it on your Easter Egg and let it dry.
- Add 2/3 cup to each packet of Kool-Aid.
- Separate the colors in different bowls.
- Mix the contents well and dip the eggs in the Kool-Aid.
- Let dry.
- Let the eggs cool.
- Add your favorite stickers to each Egg decorating it the way you want.
Have fun and enjoy! 🙂