With it heating up outside a cold wrap just sounds good. Making this Southwest Smoked Turkey Wrap is easy to make and you are using a chipolte mayonnaise instead of a regular mayonnaise to give it that kick. These are great for parties, a day at the pool. or for a healthy snack.
“PIN IT” by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Get more RECIPES from ShortCutSaver here!
Southwest Smoked Turkey Wrap
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip or Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Chipotle Chile
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- Corn Tortillas
- Sliced Smoked Turkey
- Colby Pepper Jack Cheese Slices
- Leaf Lettuce
- Mix ingredients for sauce together and place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours to allow flavors to marry.
- Microwave each tortilla for 10 seconds to keep it from breaking while rolling.
- Spread a thin layer of the sauce on the tortilla.
- Place 1 slice of turkey on the tortilla.
- Top turkey with a cheese slice.
- Top with lettuce and roll. Secure with toothpicks and slice in half.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.