A snail snack is perfect for kids who love fun shaped food. Not only is it fun but it is also healthy for them and they don’t even know it. By adding celery, peanut butter, apples, and licorice for antennas, and you got a snail snack. These are great to make for an after school snack for the kids to enjoy.
“PIN IT” by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Get more RECIPES from ShortCutSaver here!
- 5 celery stalks
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- Chocolate twizzlers
- 1 apple
- Put the peanut butter in the middles of the celery stalk.
- Trim the stalk into halves.
- Cut up the twizzlers.
- Cut the twizzlers length wise in half and cut them into smaller pieces to use the antennas.
- Cut the apple in half and then thinly slice the apple slices.
- Press the apple slice into the celery stalk, into the peanut butter.
- Place two antennas in the peanut butter.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.