I love a little flavor in my cup of coffee each morning. The one thing I don’t like is the extra calories you can consume with the flavoring alone. With this homemade skinny coffee creamer you can have 2 Tablespoons and not feel guilty. Two Tablespoons is about 115 calories and only 3 points if you follow the Weight Watchers Points Plus Program. With just 3 simple ingredients you can make your own homemade skinny coffee creamer to enjoy!
“PIN IT” by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Get more RECIPES from ShortCutSaver here!
Skinny Coffee Creamer
- 16 oz. Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 14 oz. Can of Fat Free Condensed Milk
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. of Vanilla Extract
- Add the Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk and Can of Fat Free Condensed Milk into a bowl.
- Start with 1/2 tsp. or Vanilla Extract and add more (up to 1 tsp.) if needed.
- Whisk together until blended.
- Pour into a bottle or container that is airtight.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Shake before each use.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.