How cute are these Reese’s Pilgrim Hat Treats for Thanksgiving? This recipe requires NO baking and looks great on a platter at Thanksgiving. Kids will love them and they can be made at the last-minute with just a few simple ingredients.
Get more RECIPES from ShortCutSaver here!
12 Reese’s Miniatures
12 Famous Chocolate Wafers
1/2 cup Yellow Candy Melting Chips
1 Yellow Laffy Taffy
- Place Reese’s in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Lay cookie on wax paper.
- Heat Yellow Candy Chips in small plate by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted.
- Remove wrapping from Reese’s Dip Reese’s (larger side down) into melted candy about 1/8″ and place onto center of cookie.
- Cut into 1/4″ squares to use as buckles for pilgrim hat.
- Use a toothpick to place a little melted chocolate onto back of buckle and place on hatband.
- Refrigerate 5 Minutes to firm.
- 12 Reese's Miniatures
- 12 Famous Chocolate Wafers
- 1/2 cup Yellow Candy Melting Chips
- 1 Yellow Laffy Taffy