Cool off with a Blue Raspberry Lemonade Slurpee made with just a few ingredients for a delicious taste!
Slurpee’s are a great way to cool off in the summer. I remember going to 7-Eleven as a kid and filling up on Slurpee’s all summer long. Now you can make your own Slurpee at home with this easy recipe. The kids will love it! And if you want to make it an adult drink just add a little bit of alcohol for a refreshing taste.
More Refreshing Drinks
- Sour Strawberry Lemonade Mocktail – The perfect mocktail to drink this summer while hanging at the pool, beach or just with the girls.
- Watermelon Key Lime Slushie – This is so refreshing and cooling with a sweet delicious taste and just 4 ingredients to make.
- Strawberry Limeade – Cool off with a refreshing Strawberry Limeade Recipe that only consists of 5 ingredients you may already have on hand.
Blue Raspberry Lemonade Slurpee Ingredients
- Club Soda
- Blue Raspberry Lemonade Kool-Aid Drink Mix
- Crushed Ice
- Neon Blue Food Coloring
How to Make Blue Raspberry Lemonade Slurpee
Place club soda in freezer and allow to chill for 15 minutes.
In a blender, blend together club soda, sugar, food coloring and Kool-Aid powder until full mixed. Add the crushed ice and pulse until smooth.
Pour into glasses and enjoy!
- 2 cup cold Club Soda
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Blue Raspberry Lemonade Kool-Aid Drink Mix
- 3 cups Crushed Ice
- 8 drops Neon Blue Food Coloring
- Ideally chill club soda in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Blend together club soda, sugar,food coloring and Kool-Aid powder in a blender.
- Add the crushed ice and pulse until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.