Here are some fun recipe for Pot of Gold St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes to make with the kids. They are super easy to do and enjoyable for kids and adults. Make them for a Saint Patrick’s Day classroom party or just for fun.
“PIN IT” by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Get more RECIPES from ShortCutSaver here!
Pot of Gold Cupcakes
- Cake Mix
- Vegetable Oil
- Airheads Rainbow Candy
- See's Candies Chocolate Treasure Coins
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- White or Green Frosting
- Cook Cake Mix according to cake box.
- Let cupcakes cool.
- Add green or white frosting to the top.
- Take the wrapper off of the Reese's cup.
- Make a small slit with a knife in the middle of the Reese's cup.
- Insert See's Candies Chocolate Treasure Coins.
- Cut Airheads Rainbow candy in half.
- Curve the rainbow candy and push in the slit in the Reese's cup with a knife and secure it in the frosting on the cupcake so it makes a rainbow.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.