I’m beyond excited for the Marvel Avengers Infinity War movie coming out on Digital today and on Blu-ray and DVD August 14th and have been waiting for this day to share the news and my Infinity Stones sugar cookies recipe with you. Learn more about the movie and find out how to make your Avengers Infinity War cookies to enjoy while watching the movie.
Infinity Stones Sugar Cookies
(Yield 2 Dozen cookies)
- 3 C flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 C soft unsalted butter
- 1 C granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- White frosting
- Blue food coloring
- Red food coloring
- Yellow food coloring
- Purple food coloring
- Green food coloring
- Brown food coloring
- Blue rock candy
- Red rock candy
- Yellow rock candy
- Purple rock candy
- Green rock candy
- Brown rock candy
- Circle cookie cutter
- Cream the soft butter with the sugar until the combination is smooth, not grainy to the touch in a mixing bowl.
- Add all 2 eggs at one time and continue to mix.
- Add the vanilla and continue mixing.
- Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt together.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture.
- Continue mixing to make sure all ingredients are thoroughly blended.
- Make the dough into a ball, wrap it in cling wrap completely covering the entire dough ball.
- Put in the refrigerator for about 6 hours or overnight. Check to see if the dough is firm.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Pull the cookie dough out of the refrigerator and set it out to soften up a bit.
- Put flour out on the cutting board, rub flour on the rolling-pin, and work some flour into the batter. (if needed).
- Roll the dough out on the cutting board and using the cookie cutter to cut your cookies.
- Line the cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a metal spatula move the cut cookies to the parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 8 minutes. Check to see if the cookies are thoroughly baked.
- Take the cookies off of the cookie sheet and put on a wire rack to cool completely. (About 10 minutes).
- In 6 separate bowls evenly distribute the white icing in each bowl.
- Place a few drops of food coloring into the bowl so there are 6 separate colors and mix well.
- Frost each cookie a different color and place the same color rock candy on top of the cookie.
Go behind the scenes of the No. 4 film of all time to gain exclusive access to more than two hours of never-before-revealed details of its unprecedented, ten-year cinematic journey which includes an epic filmmaker roundtable, an inside look at the surprising Super Hero pair-ups, deleted scenes and more!
If you have not seen the movie, now is your chance to get your copy of Avengers Infinity War. It is the most amazing Avengers movie ever and I mean ever. With all your favorite Avengers on the screen, how could you not love it? It is full of action, locations, emotions and more. I promise you will enjoy it as much as I did and I don’t want to give too much information away if you have not seen it yet. Check out more information below.
About the movie
An unprecedented cinematic journey ten years in the making and spanning the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe, Marvel Studios’ “Avengers: Infinity War” brings to the screen the ultimate, deadliest showdown of all time. The Avengers and their Super Hero allies must be willing to sacrifice all in an attempt to defeat the powerful Thanos before his blitz of devastation and ruin puts an end to the universe.
BONUS MATERIAL (may vary by retailer):
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Strange Alchemy (5:08)– Share the thrill of characters from across the MCU meeting for the first time—and discover why some were teamed up together.
- The Mad Titan (6:34) – Explore the MCU’s biggest, baddest villain, his trail of influence through the stories, and the existential threat he represents.
- Beyond the Battle: Titan (9:36) – Dive into the climactic struggle on Thanos’ ruined world, including the epic stunts and VFX, to uncover the source of its power.
- Beyond the Battle: Wakanda (10:58) – Go behind the scenes to find out how the filmmakers pulled off the most massive and challenging battle Marvel had ever attempted.
- Deleted and Extended Scenes (10:07)
- Happy Knows Best (1:23) – Tony and Pepper spar over the details of their upcoming wedding—until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request.
- Hunt for the Mind Stone (1:24) – On a darkened street, Wanda Maximoff and the wounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies.
- The Guardians Get Their Groove Back (3:20) – As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news.
- A Father’s Choice (4:00) – Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past—and with lying to him about the Soul Stone.
- Gag Reel (2:05)– Watch your favorite Super Heroes make super gaffes in this lighthearted collection of on-set antics.
- Audio Commentary (approx. 149 min.) by Anthony and Joe Russo, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely
- A Directors’ Roundtable (approx. 32 min.) – Eight amazing directors reflect on how their movies contribute to the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s larger storytelling adventure.
Follow on Social Media