Cool off this summer with this recipe for fresh strawberry ice pops that you can make with store-bought strawberries or ones from your garden. I would suggest using fresh strawberries rather than frozen as they will taste better. To make frozen strawberry pops is easy, the hard part is waiting for them to freeze. If you make them the night before they will be ready the next day when the summer heat sets in.
There are many popsicle molds you can choose from to create these ice pops from silicone, plastic, stainless steel and more. You can find a variety here depending on your preference. And if you don’t want to make it on a stick you can always use an ice pop pouch such as the zipsicle brand which is my favorite to use.
Fresh Strawberry Ice Pops
- 1 lb fresh Strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Popsicle Mold or ice pop pouch
- Cut strawberries into small pieces.
- Place chopped strawberries, sugar and lemon juice in food processor and pulse until all chopped and smooth.
- Pour into molds and freeze until solid.
If you like this recipe for fresh strawberry pops, you may also like these ice pop recipes:
Grape Popsicles Recipe