This Death by Chocolate Starwars Hot Chocolate is something to get excited about as a new Starwars movie is coming out and the cooler weather is near. Homemade hot chocolate never tasted so good and filled with chocolate. YUM!
Death by Chocolate Starwars Hot Chocolate
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chip morsels
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- Combine the cocoa and sugar in a saucepan.
- Blend in the boiling water.
- Bring this mixture to an easy boil while you stir.
- Add in chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Simmer and stir for about 2 minutes.
- Stir in 3 1/2 cups of milk and heat until very hot, but do not boil!
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Divide between 4 mugs.
- Add the cream to the mugs of cocoa to cool it to drinking temperature.