The Crown Apple Slush is a refreshingly sweet cocktail that’s perfect for sipping poolside, enjoying beachside, or unwinding in your backyard.
Summertime is the season to unwind and bask in the sun, while cooling off with a delicious drink by the pool. For me, nothing beats the refreshing taste of a slushie cocktail on a scorching day. The Crown Apple Slush is my personal favorite, boasting a crisp apple flavor that is sure to quench any thirst.
It’s the perfect drink for any occasion, whether you’re lounging poolside or hosting a backyard barbeque. Though I must admit, I’m torn between this and Kenny’s Cooler – both offer distinct tastes that are equally revitalizing.
I also believe that this drink can be enjoyed beyond the summer season. In the fall, you could replace the ice with apple cider and shake it up in a cocktail shaker, straining it into a glass for a refreshing twist.
Why You’ll Love This
- Quick and Easy to Make – add everything in your blender for a delicious cocktail in minutes.
- Cooling and Refreshing – the perfect way to cool off on a hot summer day.
- Simple Ingredients – just a few ingredients that are easy to find to make this slushy.
What You Need
- Snapple Apple
- Crown Royal Apple
- Apple Slices (Garnish)
How to Make a Crown Royal Apple Slushy
Slice apple into half inch thick pieces.
Add ice to a blender. Pour Crown Royal Apple and Snapple Apple into blender and blend together till a slush consistency.
Garnish with an apple slice and enjoy!
- If the consistency is too thick add a little bit more liquid.
- If the consistency is too thin add more ice and blend.
- Use cold ingredients to get the perfect amount of slush.
Why is this cocktail red and not green?
It’s red because we used Snapple apple flavored drink that is red in color. If you would like a green color you could use a green colored drink such as an apple flavored Gatorade.
Could I add caramel to make it a caramel apple slushie?
Yes, absolutely. You can coat the inside of the glass, rim or drizzle on top for a caramel apple taste or even swap out the Crown Royal apple for Crown Royal Salted Caramel.
Can I make apple slushies ahead of time?
I do not recommend making these ahead of time as they will melt and not have the slush consistency.
Can I make a large batch?
Yes, of course. Just multiply the ingredients to make more.
Crown Apple Slush
- 2 Cups Ice
- 16 oz Bottle Snapple Apple
- 4 oz Crown Royal Apple
- Apple Slices Garnish
- Slice apple into half inch thick pieces.
- Add ice to a blender. Pour Crown Royal Apple and Snapple Apple into blender and blend together till a slush consistency.
- Garnish with an apple slice and enjoy!
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.