Next time you are in a pinch, make this Crock Pot Hawaiian Barbecue Chicken. The best part about this recipe is that there is no cooking involved. Just throw everything into the Crock Pot and it’s done hours later. And if you have leftovers, you can re-heat for the next day.
“PIN IT” by clicking the PIN button on the image above!
Get more RECIPES from ShortCutSaver here!
Crock Pot Hawaiian Barbecue Chicken
- 1 1/2 lb Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 bottle Barbecue Sauce
- 1 20 oz. can Pineapple Chunks or Slices drained
- Place frozen chicken breasts in the slow cooker.
- Cover with sauce.
- If using slices, cut into chunks.
- Put drained pineapple chunks on top.
- Cook on High for 2-3 hours or Low for 4-6 hours.
- Break up or shred chicken with a fork.
- Serve over rice, noodles or on Hawaiian slider rolls.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.