This is a sponsored post in partnership with Premier Protein. All opinions are my own.
My family and I have been long-time customers of Premier Protein Shakes. We buy them by the case and drink them throughout the day. I love them especially for on the go in the morning after I got everyone ready and off to school and me being the last to get ready with no time to sit down and eat. There are a variety of flavors to choose from such as Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberries & Cream, Bananas & Cream, and Caramel.
The best part of the Premier Protein Shakes is that that is no preparation involved. Just shake and drink. I love coming up with new recipes adding the protein shakes in the mix. One of our weekend favorite recipes is chocolate chip protein pancakes. It’s a great time to gather with family enjoying a healthy, delicious breakfast.
Chocolate Chip Protein Pancakes
- 1 cup Premier Protein® Chocolate Shake
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp melted unsalted butter
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, mix together the egg, chocolate shake and melted butter.
- Then add the flour, baking powder, chocolate chips and salt mixing well so there are no lumps.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Pour about a 1/2 cup of the batter into the heated pan for each pancake.
- Cook thoroughly until brown on both sides.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Benefits of Premier Protein Ready to Go Shakes
- Improve your focus, maintain your weight, and give your metabolism a boost.
- Protein takes longer to digest, so it naturally makes you feel fuller, longer.
- All five shake flavors can be easily incorporated into shakes and smoothies, as well as various baked treats.
- Each shake contains 30g of protein with all the essential amino acids, 160 calories, 1g sugar, low fat, 24 vitamins and minerals, 5g carbs
- NO Artificial Colors, NO SOY ingredients, GLUTEN FREE, KOSHER
The Premier Protein ready to go shakes are so versatile. Drink them as a meal replacement, a satisfying snack, or workout fuel. You can also try them in hot or cold cereal, mixed into your favorite smoothie, as creamer in your coffee or in other protein-packed recipes.