The holidays are my favorite time of year as I love spending time with my family, eating good food, and a tab bit obsessed about getting all my shopping done before Thanksgiving. In order to get all of my Holiday shopping done along with presents wrapped and shipped out I need to be full of energy. Chick-fil-A has been a lifesaver at doing that from their great selection of food choices.
My family takes turns having Christmas at their house and this year is my year. That means I am in charge of the menu. YIKES! I am not going to fear because Chick-fil-A has me covered. Did you know that Chick-fil-A offers catering? Yes, it’s true and it’s not just chicken nuggets. They offer a variety of items such as salad, fruit, wraps, sandwiches, cookies, and more from their catering menu. Just call in your order to your local Chick-fil-A and pick it up. There is something to satisfy anyone coming over for the holidays. And guess what? YOU DON’T HAVE TO COOK! Serve it on paper plate and plastic ware and you don’t have to do dishes. See how UNstressful this time of year can be?! Check out the items on the catering menu for you holiday parties.
Now if you want to get crafty with your Chick-fil-A catering trays, try this Edible Chicken Nugget Tree with a Cool Wrap Train. I promise it is simple to make and will be a hit at your holiday gathering.
- Styrofoam Cone
- Aluminum Foil
- Wire Wreath Form
- Chick-fil-A Nugget Tray
- Grilled Chicken Cool Wrap Tray
- Fruit Tray
- Garden Salad Tray
Directions for Edible Chicken Nugget Tree
- Cover the styrofoam cone with aluminum foil.
- Break toothpicks in half.
- Use the pointed end of toothpick to stick in styrofoam cone.
- Add a cherry tomato to the toothpick sticking out and continue steps 3-4 so you have a row of cherry tomatoes going down and around on a diagonal.
- Next start a row of chicken nuggets following the row of cherry tomatoes going down and around on a diagonal using the same technique as steps 3-4.
- Alternate rows so it looks like the cherry tomatoes are a garland.
- Fill in the gaps with lettuce either by shoving pieces into the holes or using the toothpicks to hold it in place.
- For the star, use 4 pieces of strawberries and toothpicks by interlocking them into a cross.
- Display it on the salad tray, platter or in the middle of the train tracks.
Directions for Cool Wrap Train
- Add the Wire Wreath Form around the edible nugget tree.
- Using the Grilled Chicken Cool Wraps create a train by placing one wrap after another making it as long or short as you want it.
- Break toothpicks in half and stick 2 at the bottom of each wrap on both sides to create the wheels.
- Using the blueberries stick one on each of the toothpicks sticking out.
- For the smoke stack, put 2 strawberries back to back and insert in the front of the train with toothpicks.
- Cut a small slice off of a cool wrap and place it on the front car to create the conductors spot by securing with toothpicks.
Your Chick-fil-A holiday decoration is complete for your guests! Make your holidays more about family this year and check out the Chick-fil-A’s catering menu.
Disclosure: I was given a gift card to purchase the product featured in this post. All opinions are 100% mine and not influenced in any way.
KrystalNovember 13, 2015 at 4:09 pm
I love the nugget tree! It is so fancy and festive!